The early development of accounting dates back to ancient Mesopotamia, and is closely related to developments in writing, counting and money and early auditing systems by the ancient Egyptians and Babylonians. By the time of the Roman Empire, the government had access to detailed financial information. In India Chanakya wrote a manuscript similar to a financial management book, during the period of the Mauryan Empire. His book "Arthashasthra" contains few detailed aspects of maintaining books of accounts for a Sovereign State.
Students will be able to create Project,information and be able to create any accounts project .Includes: 12 Articles 700 Skill Questions 10 Skill Videos 20 Quiz Sections
Accounting Skills - For Beginners & Professionals
The early development of accounting dates back to ancient Mesopotamia, and is closely related to developments in writing, counting and money and early auditing systems by the ancient Egyptians and Babylonians
Accounting records dating back more than 7,000 years have been found in Mesopotamia, and documents from ancient Mesopotamia show lists of expenditures, and goods received and traded.
- Our Business Statement Show
- Strategic Planning Arrow For Target Achievement accounting
- Cultural Value Dimensions Example Of pay bill
- Excellent Smiley Abstract accounts
- Easy to learn & used
Currently Version :-As of October 2017 the following versions are supported by Microsoft:
- Ms Word 2003
- Ms Word 2007
- Ms Word 2010
- Ms Word 2013
- Ms Word 2016
Microsoft Word Introduction
- The ability to write the accounting — the cornerstone of all relational operations — is essential for anyone who develops file project. In this training course, you learn how to optimize the accessibility and maintenance of data with themicrosoft word and gain a solid foundation for building manipulating .
Interoduction accounts diffrent Software
How to used accounts software
How do I make a bill?.dot?
Easy to used & learn
Mock Tests & Assignments
- Each Module will be followed by objective mockup tests and practical assignments which help you to monitor your learning progress and Evaluate yourself.
Support Any Device such as Desktop,Laptop,Mobile, on Any Device
Real-life Case Studies
365 Days Access
- You get 365 days access to the Learning Management System (LMS). This includes video, course material, exercise files and ppts used during the session.
- Customer is responsible for paying all Federal, State and Local Taxes.
- E-Learning Center does not guarantee the accuracy of the content. E-Learning Center is not responsible for any issues that may arise as a result of information that is received from our courses.
- If we discover an error in the price of courses purchased, we will inform you as soon as possible (e.g. prior to the course being assigned). We will provide you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel and have already paid for the goods you will receive a full refund.
- Kindly do not share your Credit/Debit card details to anyone.
- For direct cash transfer, only use our bank account name (payable to GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd.). Do not transfer cash to any other account.
Q1.How you can connect with cloud service on word?
- o connect with the cloud service on word 2013 you have to go to a Main Menu Open One Drive click on sign in option enter the e-mail address and it will connect you with cloud service
Q2.How you can insert video in Microsoft Word
- To insert video into the word document you have to go to INSERT a Online Video Media Enter the keyword or video you are looking for Press enter click on the video you want to add it To add or download video
Q3.how you can collapse or expand parts of a document?
- To make readers read or see only the part they are interested in, this function is very useful. To do this you have to first give heading to your topic as heading 1, heading 2 ….from Home Menu. Once this done a small icon will appear on the corner of the heading, on clicking on this icon it will merge the content and on re-clicking on it, it will expand the content back to its normal place.
Q4.How to add foot-node & end note in word?
- To add foot node, bring the cursor at the end of page where you want to add the foot node than go to main menu click on Reference Option click on Insert Footnotes. Likewise you can add end note by clicking on “Insert endnote”.
Q5. What is the shortcut keys for creating hyperlink?
- Create a hyperlink Cntrl +K
Q6.In word 2013 how you can insert a column break?
- To insert a column break , first of all bring cursor where you want to break the column then Go to page layout option Select column break from column break down option and select your option (2, 3, 4 )
Q7. How you can take a screen shot in word?
- Go to INSERT option In Illustrations option, click on icon with camera click on screen clipping option and choose the portion you which you want a screenshot
Q8.How to insert caption in your image?
- To insert caption for your image either Select your image right click you will see an option “INSERT CAPTION”. And you can enter the details , the other way to enter caption is
Q9.What is the use of XML mapping panel in MS word?
- If you have added “DEVELOPER” TAB in your main menu, then under this tab you have an option “XML Mapping Panel”. This option helps to map xml contents into word document.
Q10.How you can customize the indent amount?
- To customize the indent amount, you have to select the text which you want indent. After that under “Page Layout” in paragraph section, you can set the indent left or right.