The ASP.NET MVC is a web application framework developed by Microsoft, which implements the model–view–controller (MVC) pattern. It is open-source software, apart from the ASP.NET Web Forms component which is proprietary.
In the later versions of ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, and ASP.NET Web Pages (a platform using only Razor pages) will merge into a unified MVC 6Includes: 12 Articles 700 Skill Questions 10 Skill Videos 20 Quiz Sections
Asp.net MVC Skills - For Beginners & ProfessionalsThe name "Asp.net MVC" was inspired by musical notation where a sharp indicates that the written note should be made a semitone higher in pitch. The formal programming concept of objects was introduced . In April 2009, the ASP.NET MVC source code was released under the Microsoft Public License (MS-PL)
- Asp.net MVC Easy to Learn
- Asp.net Model View Controller
- Asp.net MVC importent of Asp.net framework Programming Technlogy
- Asp.net MVC Used diffrent Concepts.
- Model- (business layer)
- View-(display layer)
- Controller-(input control)
Asp.net MVC Introduction
- Understanding ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET vs. MVC vs. ASP.NET Web Form vs. ASP.NET MVC
- Advantages of ASP.NET MVC
Visual Studio Project Templates
- Understanding Visual Studio ASP.NET MVC Templates
- Creating an ASP.NET MVC project
- Understanding ASP.NET MVC project folder structure
- Understanding configuration files
Controller & Actions
- Understanding Controller
- Creating Controller
- Understanding Actions
- Actions and Non Actions Methods
- Understanding Action Results
- Types of Views
- Creating Standard View
- Creating Layout Page
- Communication between Controller and View
MVC Pattern and 3-Tier
- Understanding Model, View and Controller
- Design Pattern vs. Architectural Pattern
- Layer vs. Tier
- MVC pattern vs. 3-Tier Architecture
Razor View Engine
- Understanding Razor View Engine
- Razor View Engine vs. Web Form Engine
- Razor Syntax
- Razor Statements, Loops etc.
Routes & URLs
- Introduction to Routing
- Routing vs. Url Rewriting
- Defining Routes
- Attribute Routing
- Need of attributes routing
- Understanding Html Helpers
- Types of Html Helpers
- Built-In Html Helpers
- Standard Helpers
- Strongly Typed Helpers
- Templated Helpers
- Inline Helpers
- Custom Helpers
- Url helpers
- Understanding LINQ
- LINQ - What, Why & When
- Flavors of LINQ
- Advantages of LINQ.
- Var Type
- Anonymous Type
- Lambda Expression
- Query Based Syntax and Method Based Syntax
- Deferred Execution
- Immediate Execution
- Deferred/Lazy Loading
- Eager Loading
- LINQ Joins
Entity Framework Fundamentals
- What is ORM
- ORMs used with .NET
- Understanding Entity Framework
- Attribute Routing
- Advantages of Entity Framework
- Entity Framework Data Modelling Approaches
- Choosing DB First, Model First or Code First
- Defining Mapping using Data Annotation
- Implementing CRUD Operations
Mock Tests & Assignments
- Each Module will be followed by objective mockup tests and practical assignments which help you to monitor your learning progress and Evaluate yourself.
Support Any Device such as Desktop,Laptop,Mobile, on Any Device
Real-life Case Studies
365 Days Access
- You get 365 days access to the Learning Management System (LMS). This includes video, course material, exercise files and ppts used during the session.
- Customer is responsible for paying all Federal, State and Local Taxes.
- E-Learning Center does not guarantee the accuracy of the content. E-Learning Center is not responsible for any issues that may arise as a result of information that is received from our courses.
- If we discover an error in the price of courses purchased, we will inform you as soon as possible (e.g. prior to the course being assigned). We will provide you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel and have already paid for the goods you will receive a full refund.
- Kindly do not share your Credit/Debit card details to anyone.
- For direct cash transfer, only use our bank account name (payable to Employment Services). Do not transfer cash to any other account.
Q1.Understanding Internationalization in ASP.NET MVC
- In this article you will learn how to use the repository pattern for CRUD operations and how to combine it with unit of work patterns. Before goining to write the code, let's understand repository and unit of work patterns separately.
Q2. Understanding Internationalization in ASP.NET MVC
- Internationalization is abbreviated to i18n, where 18 stands for the number of letters in word Internationalization between the first i and last n. Internationalization is the process of developing products/softwares in such a way that they can be localized for languages and cultures easily. It involves Globalization and Localization.
Q3.Understanding Attribute Routing in ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET MVC5 and WEB API 2 supports a new type of routing, called attribute routing. In this routing, attributes are used to define routes. Attribute routing provides you more control over the URIs by defining routes directly on actions and controllers in your ASP.NET MVC application and WEB API.
Q4.Understanding HTML Helpers in ASP.NET MVC
- An HTML Helper is just a method that returns a HTML string. The string can represent any type of content that you want. For example, you can use HTML Helpers to render standard HTML tags like HTML tags etc.
Q5.Persisting Data with TempData
- TempData is used to pass data from current request to subsequent request (means redirecting from one page to another). It’s life is very short and lies only till the target view is fully loaded. But you can persist data in TempData by calling Keep() method.
Q6.Detailed ASP.NET MVC Pipeline
- ASP.NET MVC is an open source framework built on the top of Microsoft .NET Framework to develop web application that enables a clean separation of code. ASP.NET MVC framework is the most customizable and extensible platform shipped by Microsoft. In this article, you will learn the detail pipeline of ASP.NET MVC.
Q7.Custom Authentication and Authorization in ASP.NET MVC
- When standard types of authentication do not meet your requirements, you need to modify an authentication mechanism to create a custom solution. A user context has principal which represents the identity and roles for that user. A user is authenticated by its identity and assigned roles to a user determine about authorization or permission to access resources.
Q8.Changing browser URL with jQuery mobile and Asp.Net MVC
- Like Asp.Net MVC, jQuery mobile based MVC5 or MVC4 application does not update the browser URL with the current controller or action or id. Since jQuery mobile treats each request as an AJAX request. Hence when you navigate to new page or redirect to new action or page, then the browser URL would be same for all the navigation and redirection.
Q9. A brief history of Asp.Net MVC framework
- Asp.Net MVC is a new Framework built on the top of Microsoft .Net Framework to develop web application. This framework implements the MVC pattern which helps to provides separation of code and also provide better support for test-driven development (TDD).
Q10. Different ways of rendering layouts in Asp.Net MVC
- In Asp.Net MVC, Layouts are like as Master Pages in Asp.Net Web Forms. These helps us to maintain consistent look and feel across all the views within your Asp.Net MVC application. Like Master Pages, Layout may contains common CSS, jQuery files across the multiple Views and one or more placeholders for which Views provide content.
Q11.return View() vs return RedirectToAction() vs return Redirect() vs return RedirectToRoute()
- There are different ways for returning/rendering a view in MVC Razor. Many developers got confused when to use return View(), return RedirectToAction(), return Redirect() and return RedirectToRoute(). In this article, I would like to explain the difference among "return View()" and "return RedirectToAction()", "return Redirect()" and "return RedirectToRoute()".
Q12.Custom Razor View Engine for C# and VB
- You should be happy to know, Asp.Net MVC is an open source and highly extensible framework. You can customized it according to your need. As you read my previous article Removing the Web Form View Engine for better performance of Razor View Engine from your Asp.Net MVC Razor application. In this article, you will learn how can you customize the Razor View engine for C# and VB language..