During the development of the .NET Framework, the class libraries were originally written using a managed code compiler system called Simple Managed C (SMC) In January 1999, Anders Hejlsberg formed a team to build a new language at the time called Cool, which stood for "C-like Object Oriented Language". Microsoft had considered keeping the name "Cool" as the final name of the language, but chose not to do so for trademark reasons. By the time the .NET project was publicly announced at the July 2000 Professional Developers Conference, the language had been renamed C#, and the class libraries and ASP.NET runtime had been ported to C#.
Students will be able to create Project,information and be able to create Application of Asp.net with c#.Includes: 12 Articles 700 Skill Questions 10 Skill Videos 20 Quiz Sections
C-Sharp Skills - For Beginners & ProfessionalsThe name "C sharp" was inspired by musical notation where a sharp indicates that the written note should be made a semitone higher in pitch. This is similar to the language name of C++, where "++" indicates that a variable should be incremented by . The sharp symbol also resembles a ligature of four "+" symbols (in a two-by-two grid), further implying that the language is an increment of C++.
"The history of C-Sharp begins with the first Microsoft .net product the .NET Framework, the class libraries were originally written using a managed code compiler system called Simple Managed C (SMC). In January 1999,"
- C-Sharp Easy To Learn
- C-Sharp syntax.
- C-Sharp Object Oriented Language
- Functional programming.
- Categories of data types.
- Language Integrated Query - LINQ
- List of .NET libraries and frameworks.
Currently Version :-As of October 2017 the following versions are supported by Microsoft:
- 1.0,1.1,1.2 December 2002
- 2.0 November 2005
- 3.0 November 2007
- 4.0 April 2010
- 5.0 August 2012
- 6.0 July 2015
- 7.0 March 2017
- 7.0 March 2017
- 7.1 August 2017
- 7.2 November 2017
C-Sharp Programming Language Introduction
- The ability to write the C-Sharp language — the cornerstone of all relational operations — is essential for anyone who develops applications. In this training course, you learn how to optimize the accessibility and maintenance of data with the C-Sharp programming language, and gain a solid foundation for building, programming, and manipulating .
C-Sharp Basic Syntax
C-Sharp Data Type
C-Sharp Type Conversion
C-Sharp Decision Making
C-Sharp OOPS Concepts
C-Sharp Operator Overloading
C-Sharp Exception Handling
Mock Tests & Assignments
- Each Module will be followed by objective mockup tests and practical assignments which help you to monitor your learning progress and Evaluate yourself.
Support Any Device such as Desktop,Laptop,Mobile, on Any Device
Real-life Case Studies
365 Days Access
- You get 365 days access to the Learning Management System (LMS). This includes video, course material, exercise files and ppts used during the session.
- Customer is responsible for paying all Federal, State and Local Taxes.
- E-Learning Center does not guarantee the accuracy of the content. E-Learning Center is not responsible for any issues that may arise as a result of information that is received from our courses.
- If we discover an error in the price of courses purchased, we will inform you as soon as possible (e.g. prior to the course being assigned). We will provide you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel and have already paid for the goods you will receive a full refund.
- Kindly do not share your Credit/Debit card details to anyone.
- For direct cash transfer, only use our bank account name (payable to Employment Services). Do not transfer cash to any other account.
Q1. Do you provide any course material?
- Yes we do. All relevant course material and exercises you will be get through our senior experts.
Q2. Do you provide any class video?
- Yes we do. You will get the recorded sessions of your own online training classes, so that you can revise your class when you want.
Q3. What If I miss my online training class?
- All online training classes are recorded. You will get the recorded sessions so that you can watch the online classes when you want. Also, you can join other class to do your missing classes.