PHP is a server-side scripting language designed for web development but also used as a general-purpose programming language. Originally created by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994, the PHP reference implementation is now produced by The PHP Group. PHP originally stood for Personal Home Page, but it now stands for the recursive acronym PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor
The standard PHP interpreter, powered by the Zend Engine, is free software released under the PHP License. PHP has been widely ported and can be deployed on most web servers on almost every operating system and platform, free of charge.
Students will be able to create Php Project, information and be able to create easy to Php application .Includes: 10 Articles 700 Skill Questions 10 Skill Videos 20 Quiz Sections
Php Skills - For Beginners & ProfessionalsOriginally, the only documentation for Php was a server-side scripting language designed for web development. PHP development began in 1995 , known to many Php programmers as the "Php" because of its cover, was published and became the de facto reference for the language. At the same time, the Php version number was bumped to 7, not to mark a major change in the language but to identify the version that was well documented by the book.
"The history of Php begins with the first product – In 1995, Programming Php, known to many Php programmers as the "Php" because of its cover, was published and became the de facto reference for the language.."
- Open source.
- Easy to use.
- Built-in database connection modules.
Currently Version :-As of November 2017 the following versions are supported Php:
- 1.0 8 June 1995
- 2.0 1 November 1997
- 3.0 6 June 1998
- 4.0 22 May 2000
- 4.1 10 December 2001
- 4.2 22 April 2002
- 4.3 27 December 2002
- 4.4 11 July 2005
- 5.0 13 July 2004
- 4.2 24 November 2005
- 5.1 27 December 2002
- 5.2 2 November 2006
- 5.3 30 June 2009
- 5.4 1 March 2012
- 5.5 20 June 2013
- 5.6 28 August 2014
- 6x Not released
- 7.0 3 December 2015
- 7.1 1 December 2016
- 7.2 30 November 2017
Php Programming Language Introduction
- The ability to write the Php language — the cornerstone of all Php operations — is essential for anyone who develops Php applications. In this training course, you learn how to optimize the accessibility and maintenance of data with the Php programming language, and gain a solid foundation for building and manipulating of Php programming.
Php - Data types
Php - Functions
Php - AMP Packages
Object Oriented & Reflexivity
Bags and Lists
Numbers, Strings and Quotes
The Miracle of Compound Interest
Mock Tests & Assignments
- Each Module will be followed by objective mockup tests and practical assignments which help you to monitor your learning progress and Evaluate yourself.
Support Any Device such as Desktop,Laptop,Mobile, on Any Device
Real-life Case Studies
365 Days Access
- You get 365 days access to the Learning Management System (LMS). This includes video, course material, exercise files and ppts used during the session.
- Customer is responsible for paying all Federal, State and Local Taxes.
- E-Learning Center does not guarantee the accuracy of the content. E-Learning Center is not responsible for any issues that may arise as a result of information that is received from our courses.
- If we discover an error in the price of courses purchased, we will inform you as soon as possible (e.g. prior to the course being assigned). We will provide you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel and have already paid for the goods you will receive a full refund.
- Kindly do not share your Credit/Debit card details to anyone.
- For direct cash transfer, only use our bank account name (payable to GDAS Infotech Private Limited). Do not transfer cash to any other account.
Q1. Who is fater of PHP?
- Rasmus Lerdorf
Q2. How session and cookie works together?
- Create an session in PHP.
- Session data is stored in Server.
- Session data have unique name.
- Session unique key with domain name is stored in browser cookie.
- Now, Browser keep the login with use of unique key(in cookie) and session data (stored in server side).
Q3. What is the difference between the functions unlink and unset?
- unlink: delete the files from Server.
- unset: delete the variable name and data from memory.
Q4. How to get a user's IP address of client.
- echo $_SESSION['REMOTE_ADDR'];
Q5. What type of inheritance supported by PHP?
- Single inheritance.
- Multiple Level inheritance.
Q6. What is CMS?
- CMS means Content Management System. It is web software who provide the website full fledged content management where owner can add/update/delete the html/files/images/videos etc. Today's CMS do much more as compare to its name.For example. Joomla/Wordpress is CMS but you can create E-commererce website and can accpet all types of payment.
Q7. How to create unique random password?
- echo md5(uniqid(rand(), true));
Q8. What is the difference between echo and print?
- echo- constructor which is used to display the value in browser.
- print is function which is used to display and return the value.
Q9. How to include a file to a php page??
- We can include a file using "include() " or "require()" function with file path as its parameter..
Q10. What's the difference between include and require?
- If the file is not found by require(), it will cause a fatal error and halt the execution of the script. If the file is not found by include(), a warning will be issued, but execution will continue.
Q11. What is use of count() function in php ?
- count() is used to count all elements in an array, or something in an object.
Q12. What is the difference between explode() and str_split() functions?
- str_split function splits string into array by regular expression. Explode splits a string into array by string.