From its first version Excel supported end user programming of macros (automation of repetitive tasks) and user defined functions (extension of Excel's built-in function library). In early versions of Excel these programs were written in a macro language whose statements had formula syntax and resided in the cells of special purpose macro sheets (stored with file extension .XLM in Windows.) XLM was the default macro language for Excel through Excel 4.0. Beginning with version 5.0 Excel recorded macros in VBA by default but with version 5.0 XLM recording was still allowed as an option. After version 5.0 that option was discontinued. All versions of Excel, including Excel 2010 are capable of running an XLM macro, though Microsoft discourages their use
Students will be able to create Project,information and be able to create Application of Microsoft Excel development.Includes: 12 Articles 700 Skill Questions 10 Skill Videos 20 Quiz Sections
Microsoft Excel Skills - For Beginners & Professionals
Microsoft's Excel first attempt to sell a relational data product was during the mid 2010 capable running XML Micro
"The history of Microsoft Excel development includes a comprehensive set of development tools.These include a debugger, libraries, a handset emulator based on , sample code, and tutorials. Currently supported development platforms include computers in 1987
- Easy To Learn
- Open Source and High ROI.
- Package management
- Unified Data
- Easy To Use
Currently Version :-As of October 2017 the following versions are supported by Microsoft:
- 2.0 1987
- 3.0 1990
- 4.0 1992
- 5.0 1993
- 6.0 1995
- 7.0 1997
- 8.0 2000
- 9.0 2002
- 10.0 2003
- 11.0 2007
- 12.0 2010
- 13.0 2013
- 14.0 2016
Microsoft Excel Introduction
- The ability to write the Microsoft Excel development language — the cornerstone of all relational operations — is essential for anyone who develops applications. In this training course, you learn how to optimize the accessibility and maintenance of data with the Microsoft Excel, and gain a solid foundation for building, programming, and manipulating .
Node.js-Introduction to Androi
: Node.js - Scaling Application
Node.js - Express Framework
Mock Tests & Assignments
- Each Module will be followed by objective mockup tests and practical assignments which help you to monitor your learning progress and Evaluate yourself.
Support Any Device such as Desktop,Laptop,Mobile, on Any Device
Real-life Case Studies
365 Days Access
- You get 365 days access to the Learning Management System (LMS). This includes video, course material, exercise files and ppts used during the session.
- Customer is responsible for paying all Federal, State and Local Taxes.
- E-Learning Center does not guarantee the accuracy of the content. E-Learning Center is not responsible for any issues that may arise as a result of information that is received from our courses.
- If we discover an error in the price of courses purchased, we will inform you as soon as possible (e.g. prior to the course being assigned). We will provide you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel and have already paid for the goods you will receive a full refund.
- Kindly do not share your Credit/Debit card details to anyone.
- For direct cash transfer, only use our bank account name (payable to GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd.). Do not transfer cash to any other account.
- Nothing happens when I start an Access wizard.
- There is a known issue when you try to start any of the Microsoft Access wizards, resulting in the wizard not starting. You may see either the busy mouse pointer or nothing, and then the focus returns to Access as if you had not tried to start the wizard.
- My database is corrupt! What can I do?
Q3.Securing a database?
- Open the Workgroup Administrator (Wrkgadm.exe) file and create a new system database (System.mdw) that has a unique Name, Organization, and Workgroup ID.
- Start Microsoft Access and open any database.
- On the Tools menu, point to Security, and then click User and Group Accounts. Click the Change Logon Password tab, assign a password to the Admin user account, and then click Apply.
- In the User and Group Accounts dialog box, click the Users tab. Create a new user account, and then add the account to the Admins group.
- In the Name box under User, select the Admin user name. Remove the Admin account from the Admins group, and then click OK.
- On the File menu, click Exit. Restart Microsoft Access.
- How do I design a relational database?.
- I get an error message when attempting convert a database
Q6.Optimise Database Queries?
- How do I optimise my database queries?
Q7. Can multiple users open and use a Microsoft Access database at the same time?
- Yes, Microsoft Access is a multi user application and supports multiple users working with a database at the same time. The same file can be shared by multiple users giving them access to the forms, reports and data. This is one of the great advantages of Microsoft Access versus single user applications. By placing the Access database on a share network drive, multiple users can gain access to and change the data and print reports.
Q8.What is the maximize size of an Access database and what options do I have if I reach this limit?
- The maximum size of an Access database is two gigabytes. This limit applies to both .mdb files and the newer Access database format files .accdb. For Access databases that have reached this limit, you have a number of options. One option would be to split the frontend database (forms and reports) from the backend database (tables and queries). This is called a split database. You can then link more than one backend database to the front end database with each backend database having a size limit of 2 gigabytes.
Q9. What types of security are available with a Microsoft Access database?
- Older versions of Access (version 2003 and earlier versions) supported an Access security methodology called the System Database. The System Database (.mdw) is a separate database from the Access database file (.mdb) and held security related information and permissions. Access database administrators would use a tool called the Workgroup Administrator to connect a System Database with a specific Access database. The System Database allowed the Access database administrator to provide usernames, group names, and passwords, as well as user and group specific permissions on specific Access objects (tables, queries, form, reports, etc.).
Q10. Can I use Microsoft Access to create reports using data from other databases?
- Yes, this one of the features that makes MIcrosoft Access such a flexible database system. Using Access's linked table funcationality, data from any ODBC compliant database can be linked into Microsoft Access for querying and/or reporting. Database file formats including Oracle, DBase, Paradox, SQL Server, FoxPro, and even Lotus Notes can be linked into Microsoft Access. Linked tables in Access are essentially treated like any other Access table and can be used as the basis for report queries or directly as a report record source.