The LINQ Fundamentals course is primarily designed for .NET Developer(s) who want to learn LINQ to query database by using common query syntax. This course covers basics of the LINQ which helps you to learn how to query database, writing sql joins and using LINQ Pad to query and debugging your LINQ query.Includes: 12 Articles 700 Skill Questions 10 Skill Videos 20 Quiz Sections
LINQ Fundamental Skills - For Beginners & ProfessionalsThe name "LINQ Fundamental" was inspired by musical notation where a sharp indicates that the written note should be made a semitone higher in pitch. The formal programming concept of objects was introduced code was released under the Microsoft Public License (MS-PL)
- Write SQL joins using LINQ
- LINQ to SQL: Basic Concepts and Features
- LINQ to SQL: Advanced Concepts and Features
- Understand Lazy loading and eager loading.
- Use Query based and method based syntax
- Query database using common query syntax
- Understanding LINQ
- Flavours of LINQ
- Advantages of LINQ
- What is LINQPad
- Querying database using LINQPad
- Testing LINQ query using LINQPad
- Configuring LINQPad
- Writing LINQ Query
- Query Based Syntax and Method Based Syntax
- Deferred Execution vs. Immediate Execution
- Var Type vs. Generics
- Anonymous Type
- SQL Joins with LINQ
- Deferred/Lazy Loading vs. Eager Loading
- Types of LINQ Joins/li>
- Inner Join
- Inner Join on Multiple Conditions
- Group Join
- Left Join
- Cross Join
Mock Tests & Assignments
- Each Module will be followed by objective mockup tests and practical assignments which help you to monitor your learning progress and Evaluate yourself.
Support Any Device such as Desktop,Laptop,Mobile, on Any Device
Real-life Case Studies
365 Days Access
- You get 365 days access to the Learning Management System (LMS). This includes video, course material, exercise files and ppts used during the session.
- Customer is responsible for paying all Federal, State and Local Taxes.
- E-Learning Center does not guarantee the accuracy of the content. E-Learning Center is not responsible for any issues that may arise as a result of information that is received from our courses.
- If we discover an error in the price of courses purchased, we will inform you as soon as possible (e.g. prior to the course being assigned). We will provide you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel and have already paid for the goods you will receive a full refund.
- Kindly do not share your Credit/Debit card details to anyone.
- For direct cash transfer, only use our bank account name (payable to Employment Services). Do not transfer cash to any other account.
Q1.Understanding Internationalization in ASP.NET MVC
- In this article you will learn how to use the repository pattern for CRUD operations and how to combine it with unit of work patterns. Before goining to write the code, let's understand repository and unit of work patterns separately.
Q2. Understanding Internationalization in ASP.NET MVC
- Internationalization is abbreviated to i18n, where 18 stands for the number of letters in word Internationalization between the first i and last n. Internationalization is the process of developing products/softwares in such a way that they can be localized for languages and cultures easily. It involves Globalization and Localization.
Q3.Understanding Attribute Routing in ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET MVC5 and WEB API 2 supports a new type of routing, called attribute routing. In this routing, attributes are used to define routes. Attribute routing provides you more control over the URIs by defining routes directly on actions and controllers in your ASP.NET MVC application and WEB API.
Q4.Understanding HTML Helpers in ASP.NET MVC
- An HTML Helper is just a method that returns a HTML string. The string can represent any type of content that you want. For example, you can use HTML Helpers to render standard HTML tags like HTML tags etc.
Q5.Persisting Data with TempData
- TempData is used to pass data from current request to subsequent request (means redirecting from one page to another). It’s life is very short and lies only till the target view is fully loaded. But you can persist data in TempData by calling Keep() method.
Q6.Detailed ASP.NET MVC Pipeline
- ASP.NET MVC is an open source framework built on the top of Microsoft .NET Framework to develop web application that enables a clean separation of code. ASP.NET MVC framework is the most customizable and extensible platform shipped by Microsoft. In this article, you will learn the detail pipeline of ASP.NET MVC.
Q7.Custom Authentication and Authorization in ASP.NET MVC
- When standard types of authentication do not meet your requirements, you need to modify an authentication mechanism to create a custom solution. A user context has principal which represents the identity and roles for that user. A user is authenticated by its identity and assigned roles to a user determine about authorization or permission to access resources.
Q8.Changing browser URL with jQuery mobile and Asp.Net MVC
- Like Asp.Net MVC, jQuery mobile based MVC5 or MVC4 application does not update the browser URL with the current controller or action or id. Since jQuery mobile treats each request as an AJAX request. Hence when you navigate to new page or redirect to new action or page, then the browser URL would be same for all the navigation and redirection.
Q9. A brief history of Asp.Net MVC framework
- Asp.Net MVC is a new Framework built on the top of Microsoft .Net Framework to develop web application. This framework implements the MVC pattern which helps to provides separation of code and also provide better support for test-driven development (TDD).
Q10. Different ways of rendering layouts in Asp.Net MVC
- In Asp.Net MVC, Layouts are like as Master Pages in Asp.Net Web Forms. These helps us to maintain consistent look and feel across all the views within your Asp.Net MVC application. Like Master Pages, Layout may contains common CSS, jQuery files across the multiple Views and one or more placeholders for which Views provide content.
Q11.return View() vs return RedirectToAction() vs return Redirect() vs return RedirectToRoute()
- There are different ways for returning/rendering a view in MVC Razor. Many developers got confused when to use return View(), return RedirectToAction(), return Redirect() and return RedirectToRoute(). In this article, I would like to explain the difference among "return View()" and "return RedirectToAction()", "return Redirect()" and "return RedirectToRoute()".
Q12.Custom Razor View Engine for C# and VB
- You should be happy to know, Asp.Net MVC is an open source and highly extensible framework. You can customized it according to your need. As you read my previous article Removing the Web Form View Engine for better performance of Razor View Engine from your Asp.Net MVC Razor application. In this article, you will learn how can you customize the Razor View engine for C# and VB language..