In June 2011, Microsoft and Joyent implemented a native Windows version of Node.js. The first Node.js build supporting Windows was released in July 2011.
Students will be able to create Project,information and be able to create Application of Node JS software development.Includes: 12 Articles 700 Skill Questions 10 Skill Videos 20 Quiz Sections
Node JS Development Skills - For Beginners & ProfessionalsEnhancements to Node JS go hand in hand with the overall Node JS platform development. The SDK also supports older versions of the Android platform in case developers wish to target their applications at older devices
"The history of Android software development includes a comprehensive set of development tools.These include a debugger, libraries, a handset emulator based on , sample code, and tutorials. Currently supported development platforms include computers running Linux (any modern desktop Linux distribution), Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later, Windows was released in July 2011
- Easy To Learn
- Open Source and High ROI.
- Package management
- Unified API
- Event loop .
- Easy To Use
Currently Version :-As of October 2017 the following versions are supported by Microsoft:
- v0.10.x 11 March 2013
- v0.12.x 6 Jan 2015
- 4.x 08 Sep. 2015
- 5.x 29 Oct. 2015
- 6.x 26 April 2016
- 7.x 25 Oct. 2016
- 8.x 30 May 2017
- 9.x 31 Oct. 2017
Node JS Programming Language Introduction
- The ability to write the Node JS development language — the cornerstone of all relational operations — is essential for anyone who develops applications. In this training course, you learn how to optimize the accessibility and maintenance of data with the Node JS programming language, and gain a solid foundation for building, programming, and manipulating .
Node.js-Introduction to Androi
: Node.js - Scaling Application
Node.js - Express Framework
Mock Tests & Assignments
- Each Module will be followed by objective mockup tests and practical assignments which help you to monitor your learning progress and Evaluate yourself.
Support Any Device such as Desktop,Laptop,Mobile, on Any Device
Real-life Case Studies
365 Days Access
- You get 365 days access to the Learning Management System (LMS). This includes video, course material, exercise files and ppts used during the session.
- Customer is responsible for paying all Federal, State and Local Taxes.
- E-Learning Center does not guarantee the accuracy of the content. E-Learning Center is not responsible for any issues that may arise as a result of information that is received from our courses.
- If we discover an error in the price of courses purchased, we will inform you as soon as possible (e.g. prior to the course being assigned). We will provide you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel and have already paid for the goods you will receive a full refund.
- Kindly do not share your Credit/Debit card details to anyone.
- For direct cash transfer, only use our bank account name (payable to GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd.). Do not transfer cash to any other account.
Q1.What is node.js?
- Node.js is a Server side scripting which is used to build scalable programs. Its multiple advantages over other server side languages, the prominent being non-blocking I/O..
Q2.What do you mean by the term I/O ?
- I/O is the shorthand for input and output, and it will access anything outside of your application. It will be loaded into the machine memory to run the program, once the application is started.
Q3.What does event-driven programming mean?
In computer programming, event driven programming is a programming paradigm in which the flow of the program is determined by events like messages from other programs or threads. It is an application architecture technique divided into two sections 1) Event Selection 2) Event Handling
Q4. What is control flow function?
- A generic piece of code which runs in between several asynchronous function calls is known as control flow function.
Q5.Why Node.js is single threaded?
- For async processing, Node.js was created explicitly as an experiment. It is believed that more performance and scalability can be achieved by doing async processing on a single thread under typical web loads than the typical thread based implementation.
Q6.Does node run on windows?
- Yes -node run on windows
Q7. Why node.js is quickly gaining attention from JAVA programmers?
Q8.What is an event loop in Node.js ?
- To process and handle external events and to convert them into callback invocations an event loop is used. So, at I/O calls, node.js can switch from one request to another .
Q9. How Node.js overcomes the problem of blocking of I/O operations?
- Node.js solves this problem by putting the event based model at its core, using an event loop instead of threads.
Q10. What is the difference between Node.js vs Ajax?
Q11. What is ‘Callback’ in node.js?
- Callback function is used in node.js to deal with multiple requests made to the server. Like if you have a large file which is going to take a long time for a server to read and if you don’t want a server to get engage in reading that large file while dealing with other requests, call back function is used. Call back function allows the server to deal with pending request first and call a function when it is finished.
Q12. What does it mean “non-blocking” in node.js?