Larry Ellison co-founded Oracle Corporation in 1977 with Bob Miner and Ed Oates under the name Software Development Laboratories (SDL). Ellison took inspiration from the 1970 paper written by Edgar F. Codd on relational database management systems (RDBMS) named "A Relational Model of Data for Large Shared Data Banks." He heard about the IBM System R database from an article in the IBM Research Journal provided by Oates. Also derived from Codd's theories, Ellison wanted to make Oracle's product compatible with System R, but failed to do so as IBM kept the error codes for their DBMS a secret. SDL changed its name to Relational Software, Inc (RSI) in 1979,then again to Oracle Systems Corporation in 1982,to align itself more closely with its flagship product Oracle Database. At this stage Bob Miner served as the company's senior programmer. On March 12, 1986, the company had its initial public offering.In 1995, Oracle Systems Corporation changed its name to Oracle Corporation
Students will be able to create Oracle Project, information and be able to create easy to oracle data base .Includes: 10 Articles 700 Skill Questions 10 Skill Videos 20 Quiz Sections
Oracle Skills - For Beginners & ProfessionalsOriginally, the only documentation for oracle was a data base server designed for web development. oracle development began in 2004 , known to many oracle as the "oracle" because of its cover, was published and became the de facto reference for the language. At the same time, the oracle version but to identify the version that was well documented by the book.
"The history of orcle begins with the first product – In 2004, Oracle Corporation shipped releas, known to many oracle as the "oracle" because of its cover, was published and became the de facto reference for the data base.."
- Oracle Server for OS/2 began as a project to port Sybase SQL Server onto OS/2 in 1989, by Sybase, Ashton-Tate, and oracle Corporation .
- Oracle Server marking the entry onto Windows NT.
- Oracle Server marking the end of collaboration with Sybase; Sybase would continue developing their own variant of oracle Server, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise, independently of oracle corporation.
- Oracle Server marking the conversion of the source code from C to C++.
Currently Version :-As of November 2017 the following versions are supported Php:
- oracle version
Php Programming Language Introduction
- The ability to write the Php language — the cornerstone of all Php operations — is essential for anyone who develops Php applications. In this training course, you learn how to optimize the accessibility and maintenance of data with the Php programming language, and gain a solid foundation for building and manipulating of Php programming.
Writing Advanced Oracle Queries
Writing Oracle Queries
Writing Oracle Queries with Oracle Server Management Studio
Powerful Oracle Queries for Oracle Server
Writing Stored Procedures
Querying Oracle Server 2016 Data with Transact-SQL
Developing Oracle Server 2016 Databases
Difference between CTE and Temp Table and Table Variable
Calculate Running Total, Total of a Column and Row
Understanding Case Expression in Oracle Server with Example
How to insert values to identity column in Oracle Server
Drop all tables, stored procedure, views and triggers
Mock Tests & Assignments
- Each Module will be followed by objective mockup tests and practical assignments which help you to monitor your learning progress and Evaluate yourself.
Support Any Device such as Desktop,Laptop,Mobile, on Any Device
Real-life Case Studies
365 Days Access
- You get 365 days access to the Learning Management System (LMS). This includes video, course material, exercise files and ppts used during the session.
- Customer is responsible for paying all Federal, State and Local Taxes.
- E-Learning Center does not guarantee the accuracy of the content. E-Learning Center is not responsible for any issues that may arise as a result of information that is received from our courses.
- If we discover an error in the price of courses purchased, we will inform you as soon as possible (e.g. prior to the course being assigned). We will provide you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel and have already paid for the goods you will receive a full refund.
- Kindly do not share your Credit/Debit card details to anyone.
- For direct cash transfer, only use our bank account name (payable to GDAS Infotech Private Limited). Do not transfer cash to any other account.
Q1. Difference between varchar and varchar2 data types?
- Varchar can store upto 2000 bytes and varchar2 can store upto 4000 bytes. Varchar will occupy space for NULL values and Varchar2 will not occupy any space. Both are differed with respect to space.
Q2.In which language Oracle has been developed?
- Oracle has been developed using C Language.
Q3.Oracle has been developed using C Language.
- RAW datatype is used to store values in binary data format. The maximum size for a raw in a table in 32767 bytes.
Q4.What are nested tables?
- Nested table is a data type in Oracle which is used to support columns containing multi valued attributes. It also hold entire sub table.
Q5.What is BLOB datatype?
- A BLOB data type is a varying length binary string which is used to store two gigabytes memory. Length should be specified in Bytes for BLOB..
Q6.What is DML?
- Data Manipulation Language (DML) is used to access and manipulate data in the existing objects. DML statements are insert, select, update and delete and it won’t implicitly commit the current transaction.
Q7.What is the difference between TRANSLATE and REPLACE?
- Translate is used for character by character substitution and Replace is used substitute a single character with a word.
Q8.How do we display rows from the table without duplicates?
- Duplicate rows can be removed by using the keyword DISTINCT in the select statement.
Q9. What is the usage of Merge Statement?
- Merge statement is used to select rows from one or more data source for updating and insertion into a table or a view. It is used to combine multiple operations.
Q10.What is NULL value in oracle?
- NULL value represents missing or unknown data. This is used as a place holder or represented it in as default entry to indicate that there is no actual data present.
Q11.What is key preserved table?
- A table is set to be key preserved table if every key of the table can also be the key of the result of the join. It guarantees to return only one copy of each row from the base table..
Q12.What is WITH CHECK OPTION?
- The WITH CHECK option clause specifies check level to be done in DML statements. It is used to prevent changes to a view that would produce results that are not included in the sub query.
Q13.What do you mean by GROUP BY Clause?
- A GROUP BY clause can be used in select statement where it will collect data across multiple records and group the results by one or more columns.
Q14.What is cross join?
- Cross join is defined as the Cartesian product of records from the tables present in the join. Cross join will produce result which combines each row from the first table with the each row from the second table. .
Q15.What is VArray?
- VArray is an oracle data type used to have columns containing multivalued attributes and it can hold bounded array of values.