PowerPoint was created by Robert Gaskins and Dennis Austin at a software startup in Silicon Valley named Forethought, Inc. Forethought had been founded in 1983 to create an integrated environment and applications for future personal computers that would provide a graphical user interface, but it had run into difficulties requiring a "restart" and new plan
On July 5, 1984, Forethought hired Robert Gaskins as its vice president of product development(p51) to create a new application that would be especially suited to the new graphical personal computers, such as Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh. Gaskins produced his initial description of PowerPoint about a month later (August 14, 1984) in the form of a 2-page document titled "Presentation Graphics for Overhead Projection." By October 1984 Gaskins had selected Dennis Austin to be the developer for PowerPoint. Gaskins and Austin worked together on the definition and design of the new product for nearly a year, and produced the first specification document dated August 21, 1985. This first design document showed a product as it would look in Microsoft Windows 1.0, which at that time had not been released.
Students will be able to create Project,information and be able to create Application of Microsoft Access development.Includes: 12 Articles 700 Skill Questions 10 Skill Videos 20 Quiz Sections
Microsoft PowerPoint Skills - For Beginners & Professionals
Microsoft's PowerPoint first attempt to sell a relational Presentation product was during the mid 1984, when Microsoft obtained the license to sell R:Base. In the late 1984 Microsoft developed its own solution codenamed Omega.
"The history of Microsoft PowerPoint development includes a comprehensive set of development tools.These include a debugger, libraries, a handset emulator based on , sample code, and tutorials. Currently supported development platforms include computers in 1984
- Our Business Statement Powerpoint Show
- Road Map Timeline Chart PowerPoint Templates Editable Ppt Slides.
- Strategic Planning Arrow For Target Achievement Powerpoint Template
- Cultural Value Dimensions Example Of PPT
- Target The Best Prospects Powerpoint Slide Presentation Guidelines .
- PowerPoint Template Teamwork Step Growth Ppt Slide
- Excellent Smiley Abstract PowerPoint Template
Currently Version :-As of October 2017 the following versions are supported by Microsoft:
- 1.0 April 1987
- 1.01 October 1987
- 2.0 May 1988
- 2.01 December 1988
- 3.0 May 1992
- 4.0 October 1994
- 7.0 July 1995
- 8.0 January 1997
- 9.0 June 1999
- 10.0 May 2001
- 11.0 October 2003
- 12.0 September 2007
- 14.0 June 2010
- 15.0 November 2012
- 16.0 July 2015
Microsoft PowerPoint Introduction
- The ability to write the Microsoft PowerPoint — the cornerstone of all relational operations — is essential for anyone who develops templet. In this training course, you learn how to optimize the accessibility and maintenance of data with themicrosoft PowerPoint and gain a solid foundation for building manipulating .
Interoduction Microsoft PowerPoint
How to used Microsoft PowerPoint
Create file with Microsoft PowerPoint
How to make templet
How to Create ppt
Mock Tests & Assignments
- Each Module will be followed by objective mockup tests and practical assignments which help you to monitor your learning progress and Evaluate yourself.
Support Any Device such as Desktop,Laptop,Mobile, on Any Device
Real-life Case Studies
365 Days Access
- You get 365 days access to the Learning Management System (LMS). This includes video, course material, exercise files and ppts used during the session.
- Customer is responsible for paying all Federal, State and Local Taxes.
- E-Learning Center does not guarantee the accuracy of the content. E-Learning Center is not responsible for any issues that may arise as a result of information that is received from our courses.
- If we discover an error in the price of courses purchased, we will inform you as soon as possible (e.g. prior to the course being assigned). We will provide you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel and have already paid for the goods you will receive a full refund.
- Kindly do not share your Credit/Debit card details to anyone.
- For direct cash transfer, only use our bank account name (payable to GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd.). Do not transfer cash to any other account.
Q1.In PowerPoint ,how can I get the Slide Master to change a footer from a prior presentation?
- Go to Insert > Header and Footer to add the text -- or at least to "activate" it. Just typing in the footer box on the slide masters doesn't make the footers show up on the slides.
Q2.How do I print multiple power points on one page?
- If using Quick View - Open the power point you wish to print. Go up to File in the menu bar and click on Page Setup. Click on Properties. In Document Options, select the number of slides per sheet.
Q3.Why can't I convert a file created in Presentations 8 with v.10 modifications to a PowerPoint slide show?
- This is a bug in Presentations 10. Since the goal of converting the slide show to PowerPoint was so that students could take the file for review or printing of individual slides, it is suggested that the file be converted to .pdf format.
Q4.Why does a Presentations 8 document converted to a PowerPoint slide show change the backgrounds?
- The conversion can only handle one background per slide show and defaults to the first background created..
Q5.I saved my MS Office document on a public computer to either the Desktop or My Documents, and now I can't find it. Where is it?
- Re-open the MS application (Word, Excel, or PowerPoint) on the same computer on which you saved your document using the same username and password for authentication as before, and you should be able to find and open the document. Save it from the application to your own CD or USB storage device
Q6.Why can't I save my MS Office document to a CD/DVD?
- Not all CD-rom recording programs let you save a file from an office program directly. A workaround is to save to the harddrive (U:\ drive on Mills, Innis, and Thode public PCs) first and then burn the file to CD/DVD. For more information, see this page.
Q7. How can I open a Word, Excel or Powerpoint e-mail attachment on your public computers?
- You will first need to save your attachment to the RAMDISK which has been assigned drive U on the public computers in Mills, Innis and Thode. Then start the Microsoft Office application (non-McMaster users will need to open the Microsoft viewer) and open the file from drive U.
Q8.Why doesn't a PowerPoint slide show open from a link in Internet Explorer?
- This is a known problem with Internet Explorer. Save the file to the PC or storage device before opening.
Q9. How often do you clean files that have been stored on the U drive of the Mills, Innis and Thode public computers?
- Files saved on the U drive (virtual RAM disk) are cleared each time the machine is restarted. There are competing requirements for the need to clear these files in that most students do not want their documents to stay on a publicly accessible computer; on the other hand, when something goes wrong, file retention would be an asset. Also, if files were allowed to accumulate on the hard drive, performance would deteriorate.
Q10.How do I open a file from a floppy disc, CD, or keychain drive on a PC in the Library?
- Users can open pdf or html files from a floppy disc or keychain drive by using the My Computer icon in the Programs menu of public stations. To open Word, Excel, or PowerPoint files on library computers, see this FAQ.
- Browsers: opening from the File menu of the web browser on public PCs was disallowed due to a bug. Instead, public users can open documents by clicking Start button, Programs, My Computer, selecting the drive and filename.