Python is an interpreted high-level programming language for general-purpose programming. Python released in 1991, Python has a design philosophy that emphasizes code readability, and a syntax that allows programmers to express concepts in fewer lines of code notably using significant whitespace. It provides constructs that enable clear programming on both small and large scales
It supports multiple programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative, functional and procedural.Includes: 8 Articles 700 Skill Questions 10 Skill Videos 20 Quiz Sections
python Skills - For Beginners & ProfessionalsPython was conceived in the late 1980s, and its implementation began in December 1989 by Guido van Rossum at Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica (CWI) in the Netherlands as a successor to the ABC language (itself inspired by SETL) capable of exception handling and interfacing with the Amoeba operating system.
"The history of python begins with the first python product – in 1991 Python features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management.
- Create Achievements with any number of “goals” (based on levels) that can be reached
- Flexible design makes it easy to customize the way levels are tracked
- Easy to add new achievements later
- Pluggable backend for storing tracked information in different formats to different locations
- Achievements can be filtered by category or keywords
- Easily specify “Icons” for individual goals within an achievement for dual states (achieved and unachieved).
Currently Version :-As 2017 the following versions are supported by Microsoft:
- Python Version 2.7.0
- Python Version 2.7.14
- Python Version 3.6.0
- Python Version 3.6.2
- Python Version 3.6.3
- Python Version 3.6.4
Python Programming Language Introduction
- Python 2.0 was released on 16 October 2000 and had many major new features, including a cycle-detecting garbage collector and support for Unicode. With this release, the development process became more transparent and community-backed.
When To Use Lists And When To Use Tuples, Dictionaries Or Sets
How To Select An Element From A List
How To Transform Lists Into Other Data Structures
How To Determine The Size Of Your List
What’s The Difference Between The Python append() and extend() Methods?
How To Concatenate Lists
How Does List Comprehension Work In Python?
How To Count Occurrences Of A List Item In Python
How To Split A List Into Evenly Sized Chunks
How To Get An Intersection Of Two Lists
How To Remove Duplicates From A List
How To Do Math With Lists
Mock Tests & Assignments
- Each Module will be followed by objective mockup tests and practical assignments which help you to monitor your learning progress and Evaluate yourself.
Support Any Device such as Desktop,Laptop,Mobile, on Any Device
Real-life Case Studies
365 Days Access
- You get 365 days access to the Learning Management System (LMS). This includes video, course material, exercise files and ppts used during the session.
- Customer is responsible for paying all Federal, State and Local Taxes.
- E-Learning Center does not guarantee the accuracy of the content. E-Learning Center is not responsible for any issues that may arise as a result of information that is received from our courses.
- If we discover an error in the price of courses purchased, we will inform you as soon as possible (e.g. prior to the course being assigned). We will provide you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel and have already paid for the goods you will receive a full refund.
- Kindly do not share your Credit/Debit card details to anyone.
- For direct cash transfer, only use our bank account name (payable to SAD Infosystem Private Limited). Do not transfer cash to any other account.
Q1. Do you provide any course material?
- Yes we do. All relevant course material and exercises you will be get through our senior experts.
Q2. Do you provide any class video?
- Yes we do. You will get the recorded sessions of your own online training classes, so that you can revise your class when you want.
Q3. What If I miss my online training class?
- All online training classes are recorded. You will get the recorded sessions so that you can watch the online classes when you want. Also, you can join other class to do your missing classes.