Terms and Conditions
- The services offered by GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. range from resume building to other career auxiliary services. All GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. logos, domain names including without limitation www.employement.co.in, all content on GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd., are the exclusive property of GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd.
- "User" or "You" means any person who access or avail this site of the Company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the site of the Company.
- "Company": Is defined as GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd.
- "Date of Commencement: Is the date indicating the acceptance of the application by the user of the service. It shall be specified by the company in its notice to the user either through e-mail or conventional mail.
- "Date of Termination": Is the date of expiry mentioned in the notice or/and the letter of termination
- "Product Catalogue": Contains time to time information and description of the Services provided by the Company either in writing or contained in the website www.employement.co.in.
- "Registration Data": Is the database of all the particulars and information supplied by the User on initial application and subscription, including but without limiting to the User's name, telephone number, mailing address, account and email address.
- Words referring to masculine include the feminine and the singular include the plural and vice versa as the context admits or requires; and Words importing persons includes individuals, bodies corporate and unincorporated.
- "Services": Means the Services to be provided by the Company to the User of www.employement.co.in and shall include the provision of following facilities:
- Service to the User wishing to post resume or curriculum vitae for the purpose of seeking employment.
- Service to the user who wishes to place a print advertisement in any publication/periodical.
- Service to the User who wishes to insert advertisements at www.employement.co.in.
- Service to the User who wishes to receive advertisements and promotional messages on www.employement.co.in and through emails.
- www.employement.co.in: Is defined as the Internet web site of the Company at www.employement.co.in
- User: Is either a job seeker or an Employer or Recruitment agency or any other person/entity who avails of any service of the Company whether or not registered on www.employement.co.in and includes his successors and permitted assignees.
- By visiting or interacting with the Service, Users agree to these Terms, Rules and Regulations, User Agreement, as well as GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd.'s Disclaimer (the "Disclaimer"), available at www.employement.co.in/disclamer, which are incorporated herein by reference. Users that refuse to comply with any of these Terms, Rules and Regulations, Disclaimer or User Agreement are not eligible to use the Service and must log off the Website immediately. GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or revise these terms and conditions at any point of time, without prior notice and the User agrees to be bound by such amendments or revisions. It is therefore suggested that the User must periodically review the updated version of these terms and conditions, Rules and Regulations, User Agreement, as well as GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd.'s Disclaimer at www.employement.co.in.
- Further, the User hereby expressly agrees that he/she has no objection upon receiving any call/SMS/E-MAILS/Communication by GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd., any third party on its behalf or any other party authorized by GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd., which is communicated to the User with regard to the GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd.’s Services like Job Search, Job Alert, and other GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. Career Auxiliary Services. Notwithstanding the User's registration with National Do Not Call Registry, the User hereby expresses his interest and accord, his willful consent to receive communication (including commercial communication) in relation to GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. Services
Limitation of Liability
- User agrees that neither www.employement.co.in nor any of its providers of information shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user's transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to,damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if www.employement.co.in has been advised of the possibility of such damages. User further agrees that www.employement.co.in shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent. User agrees that www.employement.co.in shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall www.employement.co.in 's total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to www.employement.co.in, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
- The Company takes no responsibility/liability whatsoever for shortage or non fulfillment of the service/s on www.employement.co.in or any other related site due to or arising out of technical failure or/and malfunctioning or/and otherwise and the User hereby undertakes that in such situation/s, the User shall not claim any right/damages/ relief, etc against the Company for "Deficiency of service" under The Consumer Protection Act or any other Act/Rules, etc.
Obligation of User/Subscriber
- The accuracy of the Registration Data given to the Company on initial application for the Service shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
- The User confirms that he has obtained all licences and permits which are necessary for posting and uploading a job listing on the company's website. He indemnifies and agrees to keep the company indemnified against all demands, claims and damages which may arise out of the said job posting.
- Any licenses, permits, consents, approvals and intellectual property or other rights as may be required for using the Service shall be obtained by the User at his own cost.
- The User will ensure compliance with all notices or instructions given by the Company from time to time to enable the use of the Service.
- The User understands and agrees that User is responsible for the payment of all applicable taxes and for all costs that are incurred in using the www.employement.co.in service.
- The User shall be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through the Service by him.
- The User understands and agrees that he shall at all times comply with the requirements of Information Technology Act 2000 as well as all rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder.
- The User hereby expressly agrees that the Company has performed and complied with the requirements of Information Technology Act 2000 as well as all rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder.
- The User shall keep confidential and not disclose to any person the User's password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification.
- The User shall immediately notify the Company of any un-authorized use of the User's account or any other breach of security known to the User.
- The User shall promptly make the payment to the Company towards the Subscription Fees as and when it becomes payable
- The User shall be responsible for the set-up or configuration of his equipment for accessing any Service.
- User agrees that SMS/E-MAILS or its contents once sent for availing SMS/E-MAILS services shall be treated as final and the same cannot be withdrawn, changed or retrieved subsequently under any circumstances.
- SMS/E-MAILS service is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- By using various SMS/E-MAILS based services, User agrees to receive phone calls, messages etc. from Careersdiary and/or its associates tailored to provide with better job opportunities.
- User agrees to allow Careersdiary and employers/recruiters registered online or associated with it to get in touch with him/her from time to time on events, offers, information and promotions regarding jobs and ancillary services through landline, mobile or any other means.
- User agrees that in the event he does not want recruiters / employers to send SMS/E-MAILS alerts, he can opt out of the facility by changing his settings in edit personal profile section.
- www.employement.co.in in its sole discretion shall reserve the right to edit, modify and alter the content. User agrees that such content placed with www.employement.co.in shall be reflected after 48 hours. The user further agrees to the stipulated 48-72 hours processing.
- The User will indemnify Company for any action or claim committed/made by any third party resulting from any information posted on the site by the user or/and anybody else on his behalf.
- User is restrained from allowing any person other than the authorised person(s) named in the Order form to use the Service
- The User undertakes not to resell or assign his/her rights or obligations under this Terms & Conditions. User also agrees not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the Service.
- The User shall use the Service only for the purpose for which it is subscribed.
- The User shall comply with all applicable laws (and shall not contravene any applicable law) of India relating to the Services, including any regulation made pursuant thereto
- The User shall not print, download, duplicate or otherwise copy, delete, vary or amend or use any data or personal information posted by any User on Careersdiary except such data and information which are posted by the particular User himself.
- User is prohibited from uploading multiple resumes of the same User/Individual using same or different accounts. Company reserves the right to remove any or all such resumes without further notice.
- The User shall not share the Service with any person without the prior written approval of the Company.
- The User shall not use the Service for any unlawful purpose including without limitation criminal purposes.
- The Service shall not be used to send or receive any message, which is offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds or of an abusive, indecent, obscene, defamatory or menacing nature.
- The User shall be prohibited in persistently sending messages or make postings on Careersdiary to any other User or third party who access Careersdiary without reasonable cause or for causing any threat or/and harassment or/and annoyance or/and anxiety or/and any other inconvenience whatsoever caused to any person.
- The User shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person or/and retain information in any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
- The User shall give out to the company a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise all copyright and publicity rights, in any existing or future media, known or unknown, over the material or User Data displayed in your listings. For the purpose of this Agreement, "User Data" shall mean all information (if any) submitted by the User to Careersdiary with the exception of trading data, credit card numbers, checking account numbers, etc. "Individually Identifiable User Data" shall mean that subset of "User Data" which can be reasonably used to identify a specific individual such as their name, address, phone number, etc. The User Data shall be deemed to be the property of Careersdiary. The User shall take all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate and complete and not misleading in any way.
- User agrees not make use of anyone else's Information other than as necessary to complete any Careersdiary transactions in which he is involved.
- The User shall not violate, or attempt to violate the security of Careersdiary and/or any web sites linked to Careersdiary or gain un-authorized access any information regarded as private by other Users or persons, including but without limitation to accessing data and information not intended for them or logging onto a server or account which the User is not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or attempting to breach security or authentication.
- You agree that You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that â
- (a) belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- (b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- (d) harm minors in any way;
- (e) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- (f) violates any law for the time being in force;
- (g) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- (h) impersonate another person
- (i) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- (j) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
- (l) In case of non compliance of the foregoing, the access of such users to the site shall be immediately terminated.
- (m) In the event that the User breaches any of the above mentioned covenants, the Company shall have the right to delete any material relating to the violations without prior notice to the User. The Company shall issue a warning to the User to discontinue any activity which leads to the said violations and in the event the User continues with such prohibited activity, the Company reserves the unilateral right to suspend or/and deactivate the User's access to Careersdiary the Service and/or any other related facility and to forfeit any amounts paid by him.. In addition to the right to indemnity available to the Company, the Company shall have the right to any legal remedy, against the User to recover the loss suffered by the Company and the harm caused to the reputation of the Company, due to such violation by the User.
- (n) The Users shall avail of the Careersdiary or any other related site for lawful purposes alone. Transmission or/and distribution or/and storage of material or/and conduct in violation of any applicable local or/and state or/and Central or/and foreign law or/and regulation is prohibited. This includes without limitation any unauthorized use of material protected by patent or/and copyright or/and trademark or/and other intellectual property right, material that is obscene or/and defamatory or/and libelous or/and constitutes an illegal threat, or/and violates rights of privacy or publicity, or/and violates export control laws. The User may use the information on our site only to the extent necessary to facilitate Careersdiary related transactions.
- (o) The user is hereby prohibited from charging any fee from the candidates whose data is available on Careersdiary for processing job application of such person.
GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. Accounts, Payments, Subscriptions, Cancellations and Refunds.
- GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. Accounts:To access certain features of and publish Content on the Service, Users must create a GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. account by entering login information manually or by importing third-party login information from an external provider. When creating an account, Users must provide accurate and complete information. Users are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on their accounts, and Users must keep account password secure. Users must notify GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of their respective accounts.
- Subscriptions and Cancellations: . Users that create a GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. account and subscribe to use the Service shall pay the relevant applicable subscription fee ("Subscription Fee"). Users may cancel their subscriptions at any time. However, Users that cancel their subscriptions are eligible to receive a refund on the basis of the GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. Refund Policy.
- Payments:The user agrees that GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right and flexibility to collect payments for the various services provided by the website from the users, either directly or indirectly through intermediaries, business partners and associates on such terms as it may deem fit and proper.
- The user out of his/her own will and volition and without any outside force, coercion or influence of any kind whatsoever, has chosen to make payment to GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd., for the purposes of subscribing and using their various services.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy:Since GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. is offering its services on the website www.employement.co.in, GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. recognizes the intrinsic right of the user to cancel his/her subscription to the services of the website and hence adheres to the following refund policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the processing of the order.
- No cancellation of orders placed under Super Express and Express Delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the User has purchased on special occasions and Public Holidays, etc. These are limited occasion offers and special discounts and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- In case User feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per Users expectations, User must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into the User’s complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- 5. Refund will be settled in 30 working days from the request received
Acknowledgement and acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- These Terms apply to all Users, including Users who benefit from the Service to create, update, edit, format and export their resume and other content on the Service (collectively, "Content") using the tools offered through the Service.
- Users may use the Web-site only for lawful purposes within the stated context of GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd.’s intended and acceptable use of the Web-site. GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. is the sole interpreter of the Web-site's intended and acceptable use.
- GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. is a service provider. GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. does not and cannot guarantee any job or job offering, under any circumstances whatsoever and (shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any of the information posted on this website.)
- GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. does not and cannot guarantee that the users will get an interview or a job by using the instructions provided on this site or by purchasing a resume template. The user’s success in getting a job is a complex phenomenon which is dependent upon a variety of factors, parameters and variable elements and will entirely depend upon the time and effort put into by user and upon his subject skill sets, personality, education, qualifications and other abilities. The user agrees and acknowledges that GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee that following advice on this site or purchasing resume building and other career auxiliary services shall help the user in his/her career or in getting a job. The user further absolutely and unequivocally agrees that GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. does not offer or guarantee the getting of any job to its user and that the user shall never make GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever, in the event of the failure of the user to get any job, after subscribing to or using the various services provided by GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd..
- It is hereby clarified that the material contained on this website is provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice on any subject matter.
- GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, discontinue or terminate any/all of the Services of the web-site or reject any or all entries/blogs at their absolute discretion without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever and without any liability to the User.
- Unless terminated by GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd., these Terms will remain in full force and effect while Users use the Service.
Termination by User.
- Users may terminate their obligations under these Terms by deleting their accounts and all Content such Users have provided to GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. and thereafter ceasing to use the Service.
Termination by GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd.
- GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, terminate a User's accounts and access to the Service(s), and if it determines that a User is a repeat infringer of these Terms, pursue other remedies available at law or at equity. GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to decide whether a User has violated these Terms for reasons other than copyright infringement.
- That the present Terms and Conditions have been agreed to by the user and the use of the website by the user is an acknowledgement of his/her consent to the said terms and conditions. The user agrees that his/her Internet Protocol address along with data and time stamp has been captured and will be captured by GDAS Business Solution Pvt. Ltd. on their computers, computer systems and computer networks to demonstrate his/her consent and acknowledgment of the terms and conditions as detailed in the present document and the said consent of the user constitutes absolute, unequivocal, clear, concrete and unambiguous consent to the terms as detailed in the present document.
Benefits Of E-Learning
Quick Delivery Of Lessons. eLearning is a way to provide quick delivery of lessons. This indicates that the time required to learn is reduced to 25%-60% of what is required in traditional learning.
The E-Learning tutors who they believe display professional excellence in teaching and learning. We particularly encourage the