SQL Server Skills - For Beginners & Professionals
Microsoft markets at least a dozen different editions of Microsoft SQL Server, aimed at different audiences and for workloads ranging from small single-machine applications to large Internet-facing applications with many concurrent users.
"The history of Microsoft SQL Server begins with the first Microsoft SQL Server product – SQL Server 1.0, a 16-bit server for the OS/2 operating system in 1989 - and extends to the current day."
- MS SQL Server for OS/2 began as a project to port Sybase SQL Server onto OS/2 in 1989, by Sybase, Ashton-Tate, and Microsoft.
- SQL Server 4.2 for NT is released in 1993, marking the entry onto Windows NT.
- SQL Server 6.0 is released in 1995, marking the end of collaboration with Sybase; Sybase would continue developing their own variant of SQL Server, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise, independently of Microsoft.
- SQL Server 7.0 is released in 1998, marking the conversion of the source code from C to C++.
- SQL Server 2005, released in 2005, finishes the complete revision of the old Sybase code into Microsoft code.
Currently Version :-As of October 2017 the following versions are supported by Microsoft:
- SQL Server 2008
- SQL Server 2008 R2
- SQL Server 2012
- SQL Server 2014
- SQL Server 2016
- SQL Server 2017
- Customer is responsible for paying all Federal, State and Local Taxes.
- GDAS BusinessSolution Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee the accuracy of the content. It is not responsible for any issues that may arise as a result of information that is received from our courses.
- If we discover an error in the price of courses purchased, we will inform you as soon as possible (e.g. prior to the course being assigned). We will provide you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel and have already paid for the goods you will receive a full refund.
- Kindly do not share your Credit/Debit card details to anyone.
- For direct cash transfer, only use our bank account name (payable to GDAS Business Solution Private Limited). Do not transfer cash to any other account.